Monday, October 6, 2008

Rainbows

I'm back in my hotel room in Wichita. It has been raining most of the day. Sometimes it was pouring others just a sprinkle. On my way back to the hotel after dinner I look over to my right and see a rainbow. How beautiful!!! Then as I exit the highway I see the other side of the rainbow. As I looked closer I could see the end on each side and could see the full arch. It was so beautiful. I wish I would have had my camera with me, however I'm sure it wouldn't have done it justice.

Random thoughts today:
  • What in the world are all the people doing in the hallway of the hotel running up and down yelling at each other? I mean it is a Monday night, not like I'm staying here over the weekend.
  • Why does Sam's Club have everything is extremely large sizes and bulk except a rubber trash can? I went to buy one for the office and the only large one they had was stainless steel and cost $50, pretty sure they would not be happy at the office if I spent that much on a trash can.
  • Is Cloris Leachman going to be totally obnoxious on DWTS tonight? Don't people know that you call and vote for who you want to stay not leave. I don't vote however I may just so she will leave.
  • Is it too much to ask to have a semi-intelligent guy work the front desk at the hotel?
  • I hope my chiropractor doesn't totally hate me since I had to wear heels all day on Saturday and have been hauling big boxes. I don't even know the last time I wore heels or the next time I will.
  • Speaking of heels, is it too much to ask for comfortable, cute heels to wear. I mean I guess I won't be too particular and just ask for ones that don't rub blisters on my heels.
  • I hope my DVR doesn't fill up this week while I'm out of town and records everything important.

I guess that is all for now. I hope you enjoyed and have a great week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love the Thoughts. I did not think you ever wore heels! I loved the rainbow story it must have been beautiful. Your Story brought much peace to my Day Thank You!!

Anonymous said...

Where were you wearing heels all day Saturday, and I am like Sara I didn't think you ever wore heels. I only own one pair of very low heeled backless sandals. No blisters that way. I love that you saw a rainbow. That is always special.
Love you
Miss seeing you lately
Aunt Martha

Mendy said...

i bought a pair of heels this fall...i know, i know, you don't even know who i am anymore. they're purple and they were from old navy...pretty comfy for heels. i've worn them twice. at school. i looked so professional i didn't know what to do with myself.

Laura said...

Ok. Laura wearing heels is rare, however Mendy in heels is unheardof. At least they were purple that makes up for the shock.