Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Something Happy

So I keep coming back to my page and seeing a not so happy post. So I need an update for something happy. Here is what made me happy today:
  • My key worked everytime I used it today
  • I found out they are sending more help to Wichita so my team will not be so overwhelmed and overworked.
  • I got a 25% off at Foot Locker on my fries at McDonalds today.
  • I enjoyed some time in Old Town with a friend walking and enjoying the fall.
  • The weather was beautiful today.
  • Two more days in Wichita and then I ge to be home for 4 days.
  • Grey's is on tomorrow and I'm going to watch it with a friend and not all alone in my hotel room.
  • My jaw has not hurt all week (thanks Dr. Mike)

That is better. Yes I am on a posting rampage this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a much better time. I wish I could say the same. I have to quit looking at what the stock market is doing to me every day. I am going to have to go straight from the classroom to the nursing home.
Martha

Anonymous said...

I love the something happy. I just love the thought really. They are fun to read.

Mary Margaret said...

Laura, I am happy you are happy- I am happy that Troy and Sra are here with Dad and me. I hopr to see you soon. Love to you, Mom