Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Something to look forward to

I'm back in a hotel just for a quick visit to Wichita. So it seemed only appropriate that I update my blog while I'm in a hotel. Tonight I have decided that I'm going to let you all know what I'm looking forward to in the next few weeks.

  • I have hired someone to come and clean the pit I live in at home (my sister) I know she needs the money and I need the cleaning.
  • It is officially fall and I am able to sleep in the crisp cold with my windows open.
  • We are playing bells in church on Sunday. We have only rehearsed 3 times and we are ready to play a difficult piece. It is so exciting to be playing with those that really enjoy what we are doing and want to push themselves.
  • I'm going to the Lion King next Thursday night. Not only am I looking forward to the show, but also the girls night out and dinner with my friends.
  • I'm not staying in a hotel at all next week. At least based on my schedule today.

I'm sure there are plenty of other fun things on my horizon, these are the ones at the top of my mind right now.

I hope all of you have something to look forward to this week.

5 comments:

tiff said...

Don't you just love fall? It is so the perfect season. Glad you are not hotel bound next week! Enjoy your clean house!

Mary Margaret said...

laura, I look forward to coming home to see Troy every day- and of course Sara and keith an d whomever was sitting that day.
I also look forward to having Friday off after two long evening with conferences. Love Mom

Laura said...

I forgot that I get to see Troy in the next week or so. That is fun along with Sara being in town.

Anonymous said...

Well I am Glad that you all are glad to see me and My son. I am also glad that this is so far working with me being here even though I feel like such a helpless person. I am also Glad Eric will be here 2moro night. See ya Soon!

Anonymous said...

Well, I for one, had a fantastic time taking care of Troy, and getting to fix a real meal for a family again. I miss that. I did however never expect to have to clean poop out of the bathtub. OOOps Troy, sorry.
Love all of you.
Aunt Martha