Saturday, September 27, 2008

Is it really fall?

After I did the Random Thoughts post I decided that was fun and would continue with that concept as my life is pretty uneventful. First I will update you on my thoughts from earlier in the week. I still don't know why Dancing with the Stars had to be 3 days long and I'm over Cloris (however you spell her name) Leachman. She is not as funny as she thinks she is and is rather obnoxious. I rented and watched Sex and the City The Movie today. Just as good as I remembered. I have purchased already cut fruit for dinner tonight. The cleaning mice still haven't stopped by.

New random thoughts:
  • I'm not sure why I have been getting horrendous headaches this past week. I believe they are partially sinus and partially tension. However the ones that bother me most are the ones that start in my jaw and shoot in every direction of my head. This is my jaw that pops every time i open it. Kinda scary.
  • I'm so excited for true fall weather. This 80 degree stuff I'm done with. I'm hoping the cold front will hit Wichita first as I'm heading there on Monday.
  • I know that KState is playing no one big today, but it would be fun for the game to be on TV as I enjoy watching my Cats play.
  • Last night I had to go back to the office to receive 8 cars that were being delivered to us. It was rather interesting to watch them drive them all off the trailer and into the parking lot. It is a true science. They said they have been driving around and delivering cars for 3 months. I thought it was going to be bad to be gone for 3 weeks.
  • I have officially decided the random thoughts emails are fun since I sit at home alone and Chloe doesn't appreciate them and possibly you all will. If you don't then I guess you don't have to read the blog. Ha Ha.
  • Grey's Anatomy was good, but did not live up the anticipation of a two hour season premier then after it is over we find out it is not going to be back for 2 weeks. Are you kidding? Very annoying.

Hope you enjoyed

8 comments:

Marthann's Musings said...

Laura, your jaw headaches sound like TMJ>
Aunt Martha

Laura said...

I know I have TMJ they are just getting worse and worse over the years.

Anonymous said...

I Love the random thoughts and ER won't be back for 2 weeks either what is that about?-Sis

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about that. I am having caffeine withdrawl headaches, because of my acid reflux. Having it stretched didn't really help. He said losing 50lbs would, woppee!!
Aunt Martha

Dr. Mike said...

I can help the HA and TMJ if you call me when you are in town. Seriously. Loved GA, very curious to see where the stories go this season. Are they having debates this Thurs? I didn't check, I just noticed that my DVR is only scheduled to record one show instead of the usual 4-6.

Laura said...

Mike,
I'm in town and not gonna lie it scares me to see a chiropractor. Yes the VP depates are on Thursday. I just got here and I'm staying in Valley Center in a new Sleep Inn near Wild West World. I am possibly in the middle of no where.

Mary Margaret said...

Laura, I love these thoughts. I am so impressed that you can recall your thoughts- I sure can't. I liked ER a great deal more than the first GA, but I will always watch them both each week. How about Brothers and Sisters. Mom

Laura said...

I don't watch Brothers and Sisters. It was on while we were playing cards at Linda's though cause she watches it.