Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Don't be shocked

Yes I'm posting two times in one night. I hope you don't fall out of your chair.

Here are some photos from the weekend in Port Ludlow.

This is the house we stayed in. It is for sale and can be yours for a mere $895,000

This was my bedroom. It was set up as a little girls "princess" room. I know when all of you think of me the first word to come to mind is princess. However all the colors were light blues and yellows. I loved it. As you can see there were window on the wall going out to the hallway that also has a wall of windows. Hence I was up with the sun, but didn't mind as the view was unbelievable looking out on the water.

Thanks to Captain Bry we got a picture of all of us on the sailboat. The time was so relaxing.

I just really like this picture of looking up the sails. This is where I sat for part of the excursion and this was the view straight up to the sky.

1 comment:

tiff said...

Dear Princess Laura,

Thank you for coming to my birthday party and the pretty button ring. You are my friend forever and ever.

XOXO,

Tiff