Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

So nothing has changed in the stability of my life. I'm home this week. I will be in Wichita during the week next week. We are opening our new office there. I'm excited about that as I will now have a place to work there when in town rather than my hotel room. I have decided that since I don't have much stability in my life I will play in the advanced handbell group at church for at least one stable thing in my life. I will know where I will be at least one time during the week.

So here are some random thoughts I have been having today:
  • I love Dancing with the Stars, however is it necessary to have 3 nights of the show in one week. I am excited that my gay boyfriend Lance Bass is on the show. As most of you know NSync was my secret love back in the day and Lance was my favorite.
  • I am deciding if I need to go and buy Sex and the City the movie tonight or can I wait until the weekend. It is a necessary purchase and I know I need to watch it again soon.
  • Is it wrong to buy already cut up and prepared fruit for a dinner this weekend or do I need to prepare it all myself?
  • I'm wondering what day the magical cleaning mice will come to my house as they haven't been her in quite some time and my house is a disaster.
  • Why does health insurance have to be so rediculously expensive? I guess that is another reason I need to get healthy so I possibly won't have to be on the medications and not have to go the doctor regularly. Then I can have a high deductible plan that is cheaper.
  • Do I really want to spend my savings to paint my house when it doesn't appear that I will be moving until early next year?
  • I'm happy that if I do get sent to Texas on the last rotation I won't have to work over the Thanksgiving weekend. I would be able to come home or at least go and see some family in Texas for the holiday.
  • I think it is funny that if I mow my grass my next door neighbors mow theirs the next day. However, if they mow theirs first I could care less and possibly wait at least another week before I mow mine. Ha Ha.

Okay, that is some random thoughts. Hope you have enjoyed.

8 comments:

tiff said...

You are totally at the top. Maybe my blog just hadn't updated yet. I agree with the Dancing comment...really, 3 days? There are other shows on those nights that I must also watch...biggest loser, lipstick jungle, etc.

I think you have to call the magic mice to come over, rarely do they just appear...and they tend to charge. But I am totally sure it's worth it.

Laura said...

Glad to know I'm at the top. It is always good to have goals in life. I have a call out to what could be a magic mouse in my sister, you are correct I will have to pay her.

Mary Margaret said...

You never know when the brownie might appear remember "I twist me and I turn me and I see 'myself"- opps maybe mice from Cindarella are better- could you send them to my house- I need cleaning, painting, and decorating animals of some kind. Thanks for your help with Sara and her family. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I'd go for the pre-cut fruit. It is always a winner.

Anonymous said...

Definitly pre-cut fruit. I always go for the easy part. Are you going to be part of the handbell choir at Prairie?? Why would you paint your house and use your savings if Farmers is going to buy it? If you get a hold of those mice please send them to my house ASAP, mine is in deep need of something.
Love
Aunt Martha

Michelle said...

If there was a daily winner for Best Blog Posting, you'd win today. I LOVE your random thoughts...crack me up!

Laura said...

I am playing bells at Prairie.

Anonymous said...

Ok so I am a few days late but you are funny. As far as the fruit goes already cut is the only way. I owe you big for all your help and wish i could come clean your house- ok so maybe not- but I do owe you much more than a house cleaning!! Love Sis