Thursday, July 3, 2008

VACATION TIME!!!!!!

I'm officially on vacation. I'm so excited to not be in the office and to get some time in the mountains. It has been determined I will be acting supervisor effective August 1 in Wichita. All of the details will be ironed out soon. I will be living in a hotel for a bit. This sounds great at first, but it gets old living in a hotel after a bit. However, I will be sure to stay someplace I can rack up points so I will be able to take a vacation somewhere sometime soon and at least have a free hotel.

I will update again after I return to civilization.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura- I know you can't relax with all the youth from Church, but enjoy the time in Co. Love Mom

tiff said...

Have fun in the Rockies!! I hope it is a replenishing time for you. Still can't believe you are really moving to Wichita!

tiff said...

When do you get back to civilization?