Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Returned from Vacation

I had a great time with the family in California. We did a lot of relaxing and catching up. I met some new family members and enjoyed the time I had with those I see regularly. It was a great time in my life to spend this time with those I love. I will attach a few photos to see the fun we had together.
A look out out on the water from Balboa Island, little did we know we were going to take a ferry to the other side of the island and not the main land. Opps!!
This is the location we finally decided to stop walking in circles and call a taxi to take us to the beach. That was the best $15 we spent all weekend. (FYI: That little blue condo is on the market for $1.3 million if you would like to purchase)
Troy loved the beach and the ocean. If we would have let him he would have run straight out to the middle of the ocean.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time too. Thanks for all your help you are the bestest aunt ever (along with Amy of course). Love Sis

tiff said...

Sounds like you had fun! I'd like to travel down to California as well. I'm glad you had a fun getaway with your family. :)

Erika said...

Everybody is taking vacations lately! We will in October..can't wait!

Laura said...

Eeka, Where are you going on vacation? I'm so excited for my vacation in Manhattan soon.