Monday, August 18, 2008

Excited and Exhausted Looking Forward

So as I look forward towards my next few weeks I have in my plans a few travels I have been looking foward to for quite sometime and also so that are just part of work. I am so excited to spend time in Manhattan with most of the Kearney Girls clan. This will be a great time to reminece, catch up, laugh, and probably cry as we typically do. We have a scavenger hunt planned to relive our college days that I think we are all pumped to do together. No fears Tiffany we will document for you to enjoy in spirit.

Then I will leave in a little over 2 weeks to go to Seattle to celebrate Tiffany's bday. We have a cabin rented in the mountains and will enjoy mountains and water. This will be my second vacation with the Classens and Mike this year. Fun times will be had by all.

I will be in Wichita for a week as well as be possibly in Chicago for a few days. So basically, I'm here in KC this week and then Labor Day weekend. Other than that I'm gone until September 12.

I'm currently watching the taping of the Women's Semifinal Soccer Game. The are up and hopefully will remain this way to play in the gold medal match. I'm glad there isn't as much going on in the Olympics this week as I was losing sleep staying up so late watching them. In case you didn't already know, Michael Phelps is amazing!!!

4 comments:

tiff said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! Ryan's parents and Floyd and JoAnn (from the cruise) were here this weekend and we didn't stop going Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I thought about you on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and wanted to call you to wish you a happy birthday weekend. What did you do to celebrate? You can continue celebrating your day in Seattle with us! I hope you did something fun and exciting! Oh, Em and I would like to know what your all time favorite dessert is...

Anonymous said...

I wish you luck and fun in all your travels. Even though I tend to speak with you daily (oh the wonders of technology). By the way in case I forgot to mention I Love Michael Phelps!

Dr. Mike said...

If you stayed up late like I did last night they ran a quick story at the end of the telecast about americans losing sleep to watch olympics. They asked one guy on the street about sacrificing sleep to watch Phelps and he replied "that wasn't sacrifice, that was awesome!" Only one more week to go.

Laura said...

Yeah I was asleep during the story about losing sleep. I'm getting more sleep this week thank goodness.