Monday, January 11, 2010

At this point in my life...

1. I've come to realize that my hair: has at least one gray hair (I was just informed of this this weekend when I got my haircut)
2. I've come to realize that when I talk: I hope someone is listening.
3. I've come to realize that if I make a mistake: I get very upset with myself
4. I've come to realize that all I really need is: love
5. I've come to realize that I've lost: some amazing role models in my life, my grandparents.
6. I've come to realize that I hate: those who disrespect my friends and family
7. I've come to realize that if I were to get drunk: I talk a lot.
8. I've come to realize that money: won't solve all my problems
9. I've come to realize that when I get old: I will still be friends with those that are my true friends.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be: true to myself.
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: no one, at least no one I know personally.
12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried: was due to exhaustion
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: is my life line
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I calculate how much longer I can lie in bed.
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: I have to make sure I'm in the right position, on my stomach.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: how does only one nostril fill with snot and where does it come from?
17. I've come to realize that my life: is maybe not a boring as I think it is
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook: I don't know what I am doing there and why I'm on there for so long.
19. I've come to realize that today I will: go to bed early.
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: go to bed early.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: have to go to the dentist even if I don't want to.
22. I've come to realize that I really want: to go on a date.
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is: no one.
24. I've come to realize that relationships: are sometimes a necessary evil.
25. I've come to realize that love: never fails
26. I've come to realize my best girl friends: are very different, but amazing each in their own way.
27. I've come to realize my best guy friends: are the brothers I never had and will stand up for me in any situation.
28. I've come to realize food: is also a necessary evil.
29: I've come to realize that this summer: is going to be one of the best in a long time, I'm hoping.
30. I've come to realize heartbreak: is real, but you learn a lot about yourself from it.
31. I've come to realize that my ex: which one? is crazy for dumping me... ha ha.
32. I've come to realize that my sisters: are 2 of the best sisters ever.
33. I've come to realize that crying: is great at just the right time.
34. I've come to realize that death: teaches me a lot about who I want to be.
35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick: I want my mommy.
36. I've come to realize when I'm bored: I eat
37. I've come to realize that my children: are all adopted kids that have taught me a lot in life
38. I've come to realize that work: isn't as bad these days as it has been in the past.
39. I've come to realize that family: is what life is about
40. I've come to realize when I go shopping: I buy more things that I don't need rather than what I do need.

5 comments:

Marthann's Musings said...

Very interesting insights and things to think about. I agree with alot of the ones you said. Many apply to my situation. Except, all my hair is gray LOL
Love you
Aunt Martha

Anonymous said...

Love it!! And Like Martha my hair is all grey too. I am gonna copy this if I find time.

Mary Margaret said...

I love reading your blog. I agree family is what it is all about especiall mine. I too plan to have a great summer with family. Lv Mom

Erika said...

My gray hairs are multiplying like bunnies.

Mendy said...

for the record i think celebrity crushes count. but you also have a bad habit of crushing on gay celebrities (or at least one...ah, lance!), so that won't work.