Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful Times

In the spirit of the week I will share what I'm thankful for at this time in my life. I like to do this every year. Some will be repeats, some minute and some a little deeper. Enjoy!
  • My family - I could go on for days about why they are so good to me. They support me through all the craziness in my life and love me unconditionally. Mom you are always there to listen to me vent or just there to offer advice as needed. Dad you are there to support my decisions and will do anything to make sure the family is happy. Sara how I love our nights of instant messaging. I know to most of the world this seems pretty minor however this is time I love and look forward to when I see you are online. Amy you are open to listen as needed and love us all unconditionally. So my family is much bigger however if I went into it all I would be here for days.
  • My friends - This year I have been able to spend time with many of my friends here at home and all over the world. Thanks to Tiffany, Ryan and Mike for being my travel companions. Kearney girls what a great weekend to reunite in our old stomping grounds. I had a great time that weekend. I know these are friends I will have a for a lifetime. To my friends here in KC I love you all dearly, Leslie, Christy, Tara and Jackie, we don't see each other enough, but great times when we do. Linda and the other game girls I look forward to our game nights every week. Fun memories. Again I could go on for days, I love my friends and what you mean to me.
  • Chloe - she is here to welcome me when I get home and I love my cat.
  • I have a job and work with folks I enjoy.
  • Facebook - so not everyone gets it, but I have loved reconnecting with friends from the past and staying in touch with those I see regularly.

I hope you are all Thankful this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this and I so look forward to our nights online. I missed it for a while i am glad we have begun again. I thank you for being there for me and the unconditional love you give to our family and my children. Lots of love

tiff said...

We love you too Luna and are so grateful for your friendship that has pressed on for over a decade! I look forward to many more visits, trips, and new experiences with you in the years to come. Happy Thanksgiving!