Sunday, November 28, 2010

Memories

So I was going through some old photos this weekend and came upon some great ones from college. I decided to scan some and post them to Facebook. So I know some of you have not given into the FB calling, so here is a taste. Enjoy!!! I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving.

The Kearney House. The photo is blurry, however you can see there are a few on the roof. The ironic part of the photo is that I'm not on the roof and I'm the one that ended up climbing on roofs for a living.


So we all remember how many issues the Kearney house had. Here is evidence of one of the issues. Erika had to hold the phone in just the right place so Michelle could talk on it that day.

So Michelle tells me this photo was staged and at the time we thought it was hilarious. Who knows why we thought it was so funny. What I think is funny now...the scrunchies on Tiff and Erika's wrists.


All the roommates in the same room. This happened so rarely, so we took a photo almost every time it did happen.

Those of us "lucky" ones that stayed in the Kearney house for the summer, moved our beds to the living room and created what we named the orphanage. We only had 2 window AC units for the entire house and we didn't want to sleep in our own sweat.

Erika and Michelle hanging off the balcony at Erika's apartment. Another time we probably thought we were hilarious.

4 comments:

tiff said...

Love this blast from the past! Why did I have a scrunchie? I clearly didn't have enough hair for one?! That's a mystery my friend.

Laura said...

And it was a large scrunchie at that. Obviously it wasn't mine either, so who knows. Lots of questions from this photo.

I looks like there is a bottle of shampoo on the table also by someones purse.

Mendy said...

who was that on the roof? so many of us spent time on the roof it could have been anyone. the dark blob on the left looks a little bit like it could be kirk...he always wore black and he sometimes went on your roof.

Erika said...

How did I miss this post??? And how did I ever look so young? You know we all thought we looked pretty hot in that staged photo. He he. :) Oh, Kearney. How I not forget thee.