Monday, October 25, 2010

Before and After

So getting the photos in order is more work than it is worth to me I hope you understand.

This is the AFTER of the bathroom, notice no wallpaper and mirror

This is the before - notice the "beautiful" light fixture.


The before of the kitchen.



Before of the bathroom - I do not miss the wallpaper one bit.

AFTER - New light fixture and drapes


Another view of the after.
I couldn't have done any of this without the help of my parents. They are the best.

5 comments:

tiff said...

Looks Great!!

tiff said...

Love the new look on the blog too!

Mendy said...

great before and after shots! i do miss the wall paper...just kidding.

i do still read your blog and have no problems with your randomness! i've had some random posts myself lately!

Erika said...

How fun Looney! Thanks for sharing pictures!

Mary Margaret said...

It was our pleasure-